To install Microsoft’s latest operating system, you need a Windows 10 product key. Luckily, you can find working activation keys for Windows 10 in this guide.
Not only that, but we have also provided tweaks and tips that will help you install Windows 10 on your PC using a genuine key.
Windows 10 Features
Windows 10 is the ultimate version of Windows offered by Microsoft. The company regularly supplies updates for this operating system, keeping it robust and secure.
A Windows 10 key allows you to install and use all features of Windows 10, without any limitations. Here are some of the features that make this OS such a popular choice among users:
- Improved menu makes it easy to access apps and tiles
- Windows Store app offers many new features, and a bigger app library
- Users have a pre-installed Microsoft Virtual Assistant (called Cortana) in all versions of Windows 10
- The new Edge Internet browser offers improved security, while serving web pages at a lightning fast speed
- Virtual desktop is the new feature in Windows 10 that allow users to have more than one desktop
- New Action and Notification center makes it easy for users to see important tasks, along with actionable tips to keep their OS in best condition
- Xbox, iPhone, and Android connectivity
- Redesigned Settings panel with a built-in search feature
How to upgrade to Windows 10
If you are still using Windows 7 or 8, it’s time to upgrade to Windows 10. You can use a Windows 10 product key found later in this article.
Upgrading to the latest Windows is easy. First, you need to see if your PC meets the following requirements for Windows 10:
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 1GHz Intel processor
- At least 16 GB free hard disk space for Windows installation
- Direct X 9 or above compatible graphics card
Once your PC meets the requirements and you have a Windows 10 activation key, you are good to proceed.
After you accept the license agreement, the installation wizard will help you with the rest of the steps. You will have options to decide about what you want to do with your files, documents, and existing Windows settings.
Remember, you need a high-speed Internet connection to upgrade to Windows 10.
Do you REALLY need a Windows 10 activation key to install the latest Windows?
If you are running a genuine copy of Windows 8 or 7 and you upgrade to Windows 10, you don’t need a Windows 10 product key.
However, you will need an activation key when you install a new copy of the OS or upgrade from a pirated version of an older Windows.
If you don’t provide a genuine Windows 10 product key when installing the OS, here are the limitations that you may have to face:
- Some features won’t work
- Activation messages will pop up every now and then, interrupting the user experience
- You can’t change the desktop wallpaper
- Windows 10 themes won’t work for you
- You may not get all the Windows updates
Due to these factors, you can’t get a full experience without a Windows 10 activation key. A Windows 10 product key gives you unlimited access to all features and apps.
However, if you don’t have a Windows 10 key, you can easily install this OS and use its basic features. Alternatively, you can scroll down and grab a Windows 10 product key to activate your copy of Microsoft’s OS.
Where is your Windows 10 product key?
Now that you know that a Windows 10 authorization key gives you access to unlimited features, you may ask, “Where is my key?”
A Windows 10 key looks like this:
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
This 25-character key unlocks your Windows features. Here is where to find your Windows 10 key when you have bought a genuine product:
- No need for Windows 10 authorization key when re-installing OS on the same machine
- If you bought Windows 10 from an authorized retailer, you will find the key on the label inside your retail box
- When your PC came with Windows pre-installed, you will find the key included with the packaging
- Your Windows 10 product key will be sent to you in your email when you buy a digital copy from the official MS store
Windows 10 Product Keys – Genuine Updated Keys
So you need a Windows 10 product key to use all the features that Microsoft offers in its latest operating system? Like always, we won’t leave you stranded and relying on the fake Windows 10 keys that you can find with a simple Google search.
Instead, we are giving you working and 100% genuine Windows 10 authorization keys below. They work for all Windows 10 versions.
How do you activate Windows 10 without an authorization key?
Sometimes, a Windows 10 product key doesn’t work for some users. It could either be due to a pirated Windows or some corrupted files.
If that’s the case, you can still activate Windows 10. We explain the trick below.
Step 1: Download the Microsoft Tool Kit
The first step to activate Windows 10 without a key is to get the Microsoft Toolkit. You can download it here.
This toolkit lets you activate Windows 10 without a product key. You can also activate some other Microsoft apps using this same toolkit.
Step 2: Run the toolkit and activate Windows
Now that you have downloaded the toolkit, you simply need to open the download folder and run the executable file.
Now simply click on “Activate Windows 10 without a product key.”
On the next screen, click “EZ Activator” and wait a few seconds. Congratulations! Your copy of Windows is now active and you didn’t even use a Windows 10 product key.
A Windows 10 product key gives you unlimited access to all Windows features. You can customize your OS the way you want and extend functionality as you desire.
Unfortunately, the Internet is full of websites that give you used and old Windows 10 keys. But we have provided you 100% genuine and working product keys.
So go ahead and enjoy using Windows 10 without any limits!